- Standard 22 mm diameter hot air output tube, exclusively made for BaumTronics. This ensures that all standard hot air nozzles are compatible with this station. You may find it sold elsewhere with unreliable quick connection nozzles, our model uses solid "tightening screw" style nozzlers.
- Slick looking brushed aluminium front panel with digital airflow and temperature readouts.
- Blue light in the background indicate heater status.
- Three customizable memories can be used to quickly interchange between different airflow and temperature modes. Three preset memories can be easily accssed via separate pushbuttons. This feature can be especially useful for selecting preheating and soldering modes.
- Standby mode is entered automatically when handle is placed on bracket and the air gun cools down automatically
- Brushless fan with an extremely good service life provides smooth and uniform airflow. The airflow is digitally controlled from maximum to a very low flow level.
- Heater element has a super durable ceramic core and large-gauge resistance wire making it resistant to burnouts when compared to similar air heaters.
- Perfect choice if you are looking for Rework functionality in addition to your soldering station. Great also for shrink tubing.
|Hot air element:
||25 mm Heater Element
|Air gun: Brushless fan:
|PID Temperature control:
||Ceramic heater core
|Hot air nozzle type:
||Standard 22mm tube with tightening screw
Included in the box: main unit with power cord, hot air bracket, hot air handle with three different size nozzles, manual.